If you are requiring a no-nonsense flooring product that doesn’t compromise on style, then laminate may be the flooring choice for you. When it comes to durability and functionality – this material meets the need head-on. It’s one of the most cost effective and hard-wearing flooring solutions on the market and with cutting edge photographic technology and embossing it delivers the look of real hardwood without stretching the budget.
Our laminate floors come in a wide range of wood-look styles and textures to compliment any decor, they are also easy to clean and maintain as they never require re-sanding or refinishing.
Many of our quality laminate ranges also feature advanced technologies that offer additional protection against scratches, stains and spills.
ALL THE RESISTANCE YOU NEED
Thanks to their innovative Scratch Guard and HydroSeal technologies, our Quick Step Laminate ranges will guarantee you years of carefree living. You can say goodbye to moisture problems, Quick Step’s Laminates feature a water-resistant ‘HydroSeal’ coating even in the grooves so no water can penetrate. In addition, the ‘Scratch Guard’ top coating provides lasting protection against wear and tear from furniture, high heels and falling objects.
FLOOR TO YOUR DOOR
CONTACT FREE SAMPLING & SUPPLY!
Welcome to ‘Floor to your Door’, a completely contact-free shopping service, where you don’t need to leave the comfort and safety of your home to select and take delivery of your dream floor.
We use an express delivery service to get up to three FREE samples, packed in a contact-free way and delivered to your home. You can then choose to have flooring delivered directly to your home, or if preferred, we can arrange collection from our store. Either way, you can be confident knowing that everyone practices hygienic handling of your new floor.
Call Today to Request your FREE SAMPLES!
PH: 4353 3244
BENEFITS OF LAMINATE
- Cost effective and hard wearing
- Flexible designs with an endless array of grains and textures
- Outstanding aesthetics replicating authentic timber
- Never requires re-sanding or refinishing
- New technologies delivering enhanced water resistance
- Little sub-floor preparation required, saving valuable dollars
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Adds a touch of visual continuity and sophistication to any space
- Less likely to scratch and indent than real timber offering a greater dimension of durability
- Reliable clicklock systems for fast, easy installation