Vinyl floors have come a long way in the past few decades, recent flooring innovations have elevated vinyl into a versatile and practical alternative to laminate and hardwood flooring. Modern vinyl planks can now replicate the texture, shape and luxury appearance of timber, tile, marble and stone – without the higher price tag.
Vinyl comes in both sheet and tile formats and with the expansive range of cutting-edge designs and full spectrum colours now available, there is something to suit every décor.
Vinyl is the perfect solution for busy families, people with allergies or spaces that require regular cleaning as it is impervious to moisture, can be wet mopped, and is resistant to dust mites and allergens.
Vinyl is warm and soft underfoot and you are not a fan of the clickety sound of paws and heels on laminate floors, vinyl is also considerably quieter than other hard floors.
With a construction that has kept busy lifestyles in mind from the start – you can be assured that vinyl will deliver the look you want without compromising the functionality you need.
FIND YOUR FLOOR STYLE
Looking for flooring ideas but unsure where to start? Karndean have updated their interactive room viewer, Floorstyle, to include a revolutionary function which provides greater flexibility when choosing your new floor design.
The ‘view in room’ digital tool not only lets you see our wide range of Karndean vinyl flooring in typical room settings, but you can now upload your own photo and visualise what a new floor might look like in your own home and ORDER FREE VINYL SAMPLES!
HOW TO USE FLOOR STYLE
- Upload your own or choose one of our pre-set room images*
- Select a room e.g. kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom
- Choose from 34 different room settings
- Select a floor
- Choose from more than 150 products
- Select an installation design
- Choose from different laying patterns with or without corresponding design strips
- Choose a colour. Available in most room settings, you can change the colour of the room’s walls and/or cabinets
- Add your selection to favourites
- Compare floors. Choose to divide the room and compare your favourite designs
- Order free samples. Simply add to your basket and then proceed to the checkout
- Save, print or share!
BENEFITS OF VINYL
- Quiet compared to other hard floors
- Waterproof, can be wet mopped
- Exceptional cleanability, hygienic surface
- Durable, resilient and stands up well to the impacts of daily life
- Flexible form that is easy to install and can be used in areas where other rigid materials might crack
- Good thermal insulation properties
- Easy to replace a section should damage occur.
- Doesn’t require periodic sealing or waxing.
- Comfortable to stand on for long periods of time
- Meticulous details and lively colours